Lashes How to's
Lashes How to's
How to apply false eyelashes?
- Curl your natural eyelashes with your Endless eyelash curler.
- Carefully remove the first lash from the storage tray by lifting the outside edge gently with your Endless tweezers.
- Adjust the length of eyelashes by holding the lash to your eyelid and measure whether the lash should be trimmed. If so use the Endless scissors to trim from the outer side of the lashes.
- Hold the lash with your Endless tweezers and apply a strip of adhesive along the edge of the eyelash band.
- Let the adhesive sit for 30 seconds and then apply lashes with your tweezers as close to your natural lash line as possible. Start from the center, then press in the inner corner and continue to the outer side of your eyelid.
- Apply mascara (if required) and eyeliner to fill in any gaps.
- Repeat on the other side.
How to remove my strip lashes?
- Use an oil-free makeup remover and apply remover to a cotton tip then dab it along the lash band.
- Gently peel lashes off the lid, starting at the outer corner.
- Clean the lash band by peeling off the residual adhesive. Use an oil-free makeup remover or baby oil may be used to remove residual adhesive on eyelids.
- Store the lashes back in their tray to maintain their natural shape.
How to care for my lashes?
- Remove adhesive build-up. This can be done by holding the lash by the base and gently with your fingers peel off the excess adhesive or by using oil-free makeup remover.
- Try to apply mascara to your natural lash first and not to the Endless lash. This will prevent product build up and lengthen the life span of them.
- Store the lashes in their tray to maintain the lashes shape.